The vision of HWC is to make disciples who will imitate Jesus.
(1) Crossculture: The culture of HWC must resemble the cross of Christ through sacrificial love, generosity, and service for the sake of the world (1 Cor. 1:18).
(2) Supremacy of Christ: Jesus is the centerpoint of our faith as the sole provider of salvation, the greatest revelation of God, the example for our lives, and the focus of our mission (Col. 1:15-18)
(3) Members are Missionaries: Everyone who is a member of HWC is also a missionary (Eph. 4). Our church does not exist for its members, but through its members for a world in need.
(4) Word and Deed: Our testimony of the greatness of Christ must be expressed in truth to be proclaimed and actions to be observed (1 John 3:16-18).
(5) Local and Global: The global mission of God calls us to engage our own region and the ends of the Earth (Acts 1:8).